Do you love to buy your art & craft supplies at a discount, a sale price?
If you answered yes, then that is one of the best reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and join my team. There is NEVER any obligation, no pressure or commitment from me nor Stampin’ Up!
How to Join My Team!
Become a member of Stampin’ Up! and join my team with the purchase of the starter kit.
What is “the Starter Kit?”
The starter kit is an amazing deal – you select $125 of product of your choice for only $99 – Plus you get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit AND shipping & handling is FREE
There are many perks to being part of Stampin’ Up!:
- Ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (and the ability to increase that to 25%)
- Earn additional income of up to another 18% of your sales
- Early access to new product releases and pre-order before it becomes available to the general public
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more
- Receive the Stampin’ Success magazine on a quarterly basis
Plus, as a member of my team you get additional perks. I am committed and passionate about helping you achieve your goals. Here’s an example of additional benefits when you join my team:
- Access to a team Facebook page for tips and inspiration
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- One on one training for business-minded stampers
- Purchase Online DIY Class To Go tutorials at a discount
- Support for your goals and creative inspiration
Again, there is never any pressure from me or Stampin’ Up! if you just want to purchase the kit and never make another purchase again. But, if you wish to continue to purchase at a discount and remain a member as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator there is a $300 sales requirement per quarter. Remember, the sales requirement per quarter does NOT mean you have to “do” parties, have a blog, etc.
If your WISH LIST is over $100, you truly need to consider joining Stampin’ Up!
If you have ANY questions, please contact me – I’d love to talk to you or you can always send me an e-mail. If you’re ready to purchase your kit and join my team, just click on the link below and it will direct you to Stampin Up! I look forward to you joining my team!