I have a super quick and easy card to share with you today. I used a few new products that will be available tomorrow, May 4, 2021! If you’ve placed an order from me within the last year you should have received your new catalog by now. If not, please contact me.
Due to Stampin’ Up! policies I can’t share the images from the catalog BUT the entire catalog will be available to view tomorrow. So come back to my website and click on the cover of the catalog to see all the wonderful things available. Based on the device you’re using to see the catalog it will either be on the right of your screen or at the bottom of your screen. The cover will look like this:
This card includes:
- Polished Pink cardstock (a new 2021-2023 In-color) #155710
- Polished Pink ink pad (a new 2021-2023 In-color) #155712
- Quiet Meadow Bundle (stamps and dies) #155847
- Scalloped Contours dies #155560
- Baker’s Twine Essential Pack # 155475
How to DIY:
- I used my Tuxedo Black inkpad to randomly stamp a background on the Basic White cardstock base.
- Used the largest Scalloped Contour Die to cut out the Polished Pink scalloped layer.
- Used the Meadow Dies (it’s part of the Quiet Meadow Bundle at 10% savings) to die cut a flower and a leafy branch stem and a couple of butterflies out of Basic White cardstock.
- Stamped the sentiment from the Quiet Meadow bundle in the new Polished Pink inkpad and then used the scalloped label die to die-cut the sentiment.
- Wrapped some white twine from the new Baker’s Twine Essential pack through the scallops and adhered toward the bottom of the Polished Pink scalloped layer.
- Adhere all the components as shown in the picture above to make an easy pretty card!
Please use the Host Code: NTYQXQ64 when placing your order a surprise in your hand stamped card from me. Remember you also earn Loyalty Rewards Points when your order is a minimum $50*. Make sure you click on the link to read about MY LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM 2020-21.
*before sales tax/shipping. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer I hold in May.
Well, I hope you’re excited about the new 2021-2023 In-Colors and all the new amazing stamps and dies! I hope you liked today’s super easy and quick card, you can’t fail using the beautiful images and dies from the Quiet Meadow bundle and don’t you just love that scalloped layer in Polished Pink. I’ve already cut out a bunch of scalloped layers in lots of different colors to quickly throw a card together and then all I’ll need to do is stamp an appropriate sentiment for the occasion and bam – it’s in the mail!
Have a wonderful week!