Hello Cardmaking friends,
Today’s card features a sneak peek at some new items coming to you on Jan 5! The Annual Sale-a-bration is a once a year event where you get rewarded with free products with every $50 purchase. This year Sale-a-bration starts Jan 5- Feb 28, 2021. The new products I used in today’s card is the incredible True Love Designer Paper and the Happy Thoughts stamp set. The only stamping on this card is the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Happy Thoughts stamp set. I love a stamp set that has stamps for many occasions and this set has stamps for both the inside and outside of your card, making card making so easy. Make sure you read further to find my card measurements following the Shopping List.
The big bold floral image is actually one of the cluster of flowers in the True Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) I simply cut out and then colored with my Stampin’ Blends. I love that the True Love DSP images are all in black and white so it allows the florals to be left as-is or color with your favorite coloring medium.
NOTE: The following products will be available starting Jan 5, 2021 in the new Stampin’ Up! Jan – Jun Mini Catalog:
- #154507 Happy Thoughts
- #154281 True Love Designer Series Paper
True Love Designer Series Paper #154281 – contains 12 sheets of double sided 12’X 12″ sheets.
Please use the Host Code: QGXAF4E9 when placing your order and receive a surprise in your hand stamped card from me. Remember you also earn Loyalty Rewards Points when your order is a minimum $50*. Make sure you click on the link to read about MY LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM 2019-20.
*before sales tax/shipping. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer I hold in December.
- Magenta Madness cardstock – 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- White Cardstock – 3 7/8″ X 4 7/8″
- 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 3 3/4″ X 4 3/4″ (Note: this DSP package contains sheets in all the 2020-2022 In Colors, I used a Magenta Madness polka dotted sheet)
- Choose a floral cluster of your choice from the DSP and cut it out and color it with Stampin’ Blends (alcohol markers), watercolor pencils, colored pencils or just leave them in black in white. Adhere the floral cut out onto the Scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly die set. (I used Stampin’ Dimensionals behind the floral cluster to adhere.)
Just a couple of more days to begin a new year. I’m sure I’m not alone in hoping for a better year ahead. Thanks for joining me today and I hope you liked my little sneak peeks of upcoming products. Oh, crafting confession – I used my ScanNCut machine to cut out all the floral clusters from 1 sheet, I did not fussy cut them out by hand but the images are large enough that it would be easy to cut them out by hand.
Have a Happy New Year friends!