I have two easy cards to share with you today. These go together quickly because I’ve used the beautiful Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack along with the coordinating Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes.
I’ve stacked and photographed the cards together so you could see the difference between the size of the envelopes and card bases.
Card on Top:
- I used a Misty Moonlight cardbase from the card and the coordinating Misty Moonlight envelope.
- I stamped the “wildly grateful” sentiment with my Misty Moonlight ink pad in the center of the card with the daisies. The sentiment is from the Lovely You stamp set. There are SO many wonderful sentiments in the stamp set.
- I then glued the stamped card onto the cardbase. Super quick & easy!
Card on Bottom
- I made the card on the bottom by cutting an 8 1/2″ X 11″ piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock in half to create 2 card bases. (I only used one card base to make this card.)
- I stamped the “wildly grateful” sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set in the center of another card with the daisies. (Remember, you get 2 of each design.)
- To simulate the white dots frame I instead used a 4 1/4″ X 3 1/4″ Whisper White card stock layer.
The size difference between the two cards is only 3/4″.
The Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack is meant to be used in your memory albums or scrapbook albums. Stampin Up! carries memory albums where you can slip the cards from the card pack into the pockets of the album. It’s a quick way to put a scrapbook together.
Here’s a closer look at the two main products I used.
Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Memories & More Card Pack #153058
- 50 total double-sided cards (2 each of 25 designs) in 3″X4″ & 4″X6″
- 4 Coordinating Sticker Sheets
Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes #153101
- 2 each of 5 In Color (2020-2022) = 10 Card Bases & 10 Coordinating Envelopes
Here are the items I used to make this card, just click on any of the pictures on my Shopping List or on my signature at the end of this post and you’ll be redirected to my 24/7 Online Store.
Please use the Host Code: PZT7RJMX when placing your order and I’ll send you a surprise in your hand stamped thank you card. Remember you also earn Loyalty Rewards Points when your order is a minimum $50*. Make sure you click on the link to read about MY LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM 2019-20.
*before sales tax/shipping. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer I hold in August.
Thanks for stopping by. I could have made all 50 cards in the time it took me to create this blog post. Just when I was almost done we lost our internet connection. We’ve had many connectivity issues since school started and it must be because there are many school aged children participating in distance learning. We also have many parents working from home due to Covid-19 too. It’s been a drain on everyone’s internet service. So, if you don’t see me in your email with a blog post it’s because I don’t have internet service. But, trust me – I haven’t stopped making cards to share with you.
If you’re one of those people working from home and having children doing distance learning know that I say an extra prayer for you. You are a Rock Star and your children are too!