Well, it’s really not a hack – it’s just a little known fact on how to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items when you purchase a pre-paid Paper Pumpkin subscription.
- Now is the best time to try Paper Pumpkin. Sign up, grab FREE Sale-A-Bration items, and enjoy months of crafting bliss!
- New to papercrafting? Paper Pumpkin is a quick and easy way to learn this fun skill. And when you join during Sale-A-Bration, you get a fantastic bonus: FREE Stampin’ Up! product(s)!
- Excited to earn Sale-A-Bration rewards but overwhelmed by the catalog? Earn your Sale-A-Bration gifts the fast and easy way by purchasing a prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription.
The following table illustrates how many FREE Sale-A-Bration items you can earn:
Here are the links and the prices for the pre-paid subscriptions. You can click on the pictures and you will be redirected automatically to my 24/7 online store.
SNEAK PEEK at the February Paper Pumpkin Kit
Remember that Sale-A-Bration runs from Jan – March 31, 2020 and you don’t want to miss the February Paper Pumpkin!
February Paper Pumpkin Kit (A Lovely Day) details:
- Makes nine cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4”
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive
The February A Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates perfectly with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308), which is available as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. Customers can get it for FREE by reaching the qualifying purchase amount of $50 usd by March 31, 2020. See details below.
Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308)
- Includes 5 cling stamps
- FREE with qualifying purchase of $50 usd by March 31, 2020
- Located in the Sale-A-Bration brochure (p. 8)
Thanks for joining me today! I would normally send this type of post as a Newsletter where I dedicate it to more “business related events” such as classes, online classes and Stampin’ Up! Sales and Promotions and my blog/website posts (here) for creative ideas, rubber stamping projects and tutorials but I’m currently in the process of changing my Newsletter and Website delivery service provider and did not want you to miss out on this easy “hack” to qualify for free Sale-A-Bration items. So, now YOU know.
I appreciate your patience as I transition to a new system.
Have a wonderful and crafty week-end!