I’m ready for Fall. Have you noticed all the pretty pumpkins in all the stores? The many varieties and the ones made of fabric inspired today’s cards.
It was fun using the Harvest Hello Bundle. The stamp set has an apple, apple slice and pumpkin images and some cute sentiments. If you purchase the bundle which includes the stamp set and the paper punch you save 10%.
Here’s another version, but this time I used some retired Designer Series Paper (DSP) from my paper stash. (OK, OK, I loved it so much I didn’t use it last year. I’ve changed my paper hoarding ways.)
How to DIY
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock – 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – I used the 2nd largest Stitched Rectangle, it’s approx. 4 3/4″ X 3 3/8″
- Scraps of- Soft Suede, Garden Green, Soft Seafoam
- Designer Series Paper -scrap pieces of DSP
- Use the Terracotta Tile inkpad to stamp the sentiment on the lower right on the Very vanilla cardstock and use the pumpkin stamp to stamp on a scrap piece of DSP
- Use another scrap of DSP to stamp another pumpkin using the Soft Suede ink pad.
- Use Mint Macaron ink pad to stamp another pumpkin on Soft Seafoam
- With the Garden Green ink pad stamp out several leaves on Garden Green cardstock scraps.
- Use the Apple Builder Punch to punch out the pumpkins and stems. You’ll have to fussy cut out the pumpkin leaves.
- Adhere the pumpkins in a stack, one on top of each other.
- Tie a double bow with the Linen Thread and adhere to the top pumpkin.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla cardstock layer onto the Terracotta Tile cardbase.
If you need any of the supplies to create your own pretty stacked pumpkin card, just click on any of the pictures or my signature and you’ll be directed to my 24/7 Online Store. Here’s my shopping list:
- Buy any 3 of the ones identified on the table and you get one free. (This applies to only those paper identified on the table.)
- You can mix and match papers from any of the listed DSP.
- No limit on how many packages to make the most of this sale offer.
Thanks for reading my blog, if you need a Stampin Up! demonstrator I’d love it if you gave me that opportunity!
If you use the September Host Code: KJ33SJFV I’ll send you a surprise in October and if your order is $50* you will also receive a package of Basic Jewels Rhinestones inside your handcrafted thank you card.
*before sales tax/shipping – one gift per customer per month. Can’t be combined with any other offer I hold in Sept. Your gift subject to change based on product availability.
IMPORTANT: If your order is over $150* please don’t use the Host Code because your order qualifies for Stampin’ Rewards but you WILL receive the free gift from me.