Can you believe that we’re quickly approaching the holiday season? If you’ve been out shopping I’m sure you’ve already seen the Halloween candy and the Christmas decorations too! Are you ready? Well, let’s start by sharing some handcrafted love! Let’s avoid the holiday rush and start working on some cards or projects now.
Here’s a quick and easy card I’ve made using the beautiful Perfectly Plaid product suite. Don’t forget to keep reading to get the DIY instructions.
Here’s a close up. Look at that Gold Foil paper. I used the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder for that texture.
By popular demand, Stampin Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE!
Guess what? You get to look at the list of papers on sale, and choose which three from the list you purchase and which one is free. For example, you could get a great deal by paying for three $11.50, and getting the $14.50 Specialty paper for free! And you can order as many (and get as many free) as you would like!”
Don’t forget about my Holiday Catalog Designer Paper Share too!
Why participate in the Holiday Catalog Designer Paper Share? Shares are an inexpensive way to sample the new Holiday Designer Series Papers at a fraction of what it would cost you to purchase all of them yourself. And, let’s face it –that’s A LOT of beautiful papers. Customers and Demonstrators alike love having a little bit of everything from the new catalog. When you see that adorable card on Pinterest or Facebook, you’ll be able to make it because you’ll have all the beautiful papers from the paper share!
Here’s How Shares Work:
- Simply EMAIL ME at (Ssanchez.[email protected]), text me (806-626-8865) or call me today to reserve your spot in a share. I will then ask you to send me the money via PayPal, or you may send a check.
- Once I receive the products, I will cut, count, measure and package up your goodies immediately!
- Your papers will be wrapped and labeled to protect them; your shares will be sent out via Priority Mail.
- If any of the products are on back order, there may be a delay.
- Please note my paper shares are 6″ x 12″ for most designs. A lot of demonstrators do 6″ x 6″ only, so you are getting twice as much paper with my shares.
Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Share Price per share — $30 if you can pick it up at my house OR $38 for Priority Shipping in a Padded Envelope. If you were to purchase each listed package below ou would pay $129.79 (based on 8.25% sales tax & 10% shipping.)
This is what is included in the Holiday Catalog Paper Share:
- 6- 6″ x 12″ Toile Tidings
- 6- 6″ x 12″ Let It Snow Specialty
- 6-6” x 12” Brightly Gleaming Specialty
- 6-6” x 12” Come To Gather
- 6-6” x 12” Monster Bash
- 1- 6″ x 12″ Real Red Glimmer
- 12- 6” x 6” Wrapped in Plaid Specialty
- 12- 6” x 6” Night Before Christmas
- 12- 6” x 6” Feels Like Frost
Total: 67 sheets
HOW TO DIY:
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – 11″ X 4 1/4″ scored and folded at 5 1/2″
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 5 1/4″ X 4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – use the Stitched Rectangles to cut a rectangle approx. 3 1/8″ X 1 7/8″
- Gold Foil – 1″ X 3 3/4″
- Garden Green Cardstock – approx 2″ X 2 1/4″ scrap to stamp and punch out a Christmas Tree
- Adhere the DSP to the Cherry Cobbler card front.
- Use your die cutting machine to cut out a stitched rectangle and use the Cherry Cobbler ink pad to stamp Merry Christmas towards the right.
- Use the Garden Green ink pad to stamp a Christmas tree image onto the Garden Green cardstock and punch the tree out with the Pine Tree Punch and adhere to the left side of the stitched rectangle.
- Use the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder item # 150646 to emboss the Gold Foil cardstock and adhere to the back of the stamped Stitched Rectangle.
- Attach the Stitched Rectangle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish the Christmas tree with a Star and add a Bakers Twine Bow at the base of the Christmas Tree. (I dyed my White Bakers Twine with my Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends (alcohol markers) before tying it into a bow. Adhered the bow with a glue dot.
Thanks for reading my blog today. If you need a Stampin Up! Demonstrator I’d love it if gave me that opportunity!
The following is a list of products I used to make today’s card. If you use the September Host Code: KJ33SJFV I’ll send you a surprise in October and if your order is $50* you will also receive a package of Basic Jewels Rhinestones inside your hand stamped thank you card.
*before sales tax/shipping – one gift per customer per month. This offer can not be combined with any other offer I hold in Sept. Your gift is subject to change based on product availability.
IMPORTANT: If your order is over $150*, please don’t use the Host Code because your order qualifies for Stampin Rewards but you will receive the free gift me as well.
I hope you’re having a wonderful week! Please contact me if you have any questions. Until next time.