The Nature’s Beauty stamp set has several beautiful wildlife images, you can see them on the last page in the Holiday Catalog. There’s an image of a doe, fox, and a rabbit along with some trees and grasses. Stampin’ Up! is also donating $3 of every sale toward Mental Health Organizations.
I wanted to focus on the image of the doe so I kept the other card elements fairly simple.
How to DIY
- Pacific Point Cardstock – 4 1/4″ X 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Pacific Point Cardstock layer – 3 3/4″ X 1 3/4″
- Whisper White cardstock – match a stitched rectangle die at approx 3″ X 1 1/2″
- Brights Designer Series Paper (Pacific Point) 3 12″ X 2 ” + a strip – 1/2″ X 4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5 14″ X 4″ for the inside of the card
- Use the Soft Suede Ink pad to stamp the doe on the Whisper White cardstock piece and use a Stitched Rectangle to cut out.
- Use a Clear Wink of Stella Shimmer Pen to go over the stamped image.
- Stamp a greeting from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set. (Refer to photo.)
- Layer Pacific Point behind the Whisper White stamped piece.
- Adhere the Pacific Point Brights Designer Series Paper. Align along the left edge.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the stamped panel and adhere to the front of the card.
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock inside of the card and adhere the strip of DSP towards the bottom.
Here’s the inside view:
The following is the list of products I used to make today’s card. If you need any of the items I’ve listed or others, just click on a product picture below and you will be redirected to my 24/7 Online Store.
If you use the September Host Code: KJ33SJFV when placing your order, I’ll send you a surprise in October and if your order is a minimum $50* you will also receive a package of Basic Jewels Rhinestones inside your hand stamped thank you card.
*before sales tax/shipping – one gift per customer per month. This offer can not be combined with any other offer I hold in September. Your gift is subject to change based on product availability at Stampin’ Up!
IMPORTANT! If your order is over $150*, please don’t use the Host Code because your order qualifies for Stampin’ Rewards, by you will receive the free gift from me as well.
In case you haven’t heard, Stampin’ Up! added many new items on the Clearance Rack – some items are up to 60% off.
You can click here to see the items.
Don’t forget about the Buy 3 get 1 Free Sale going on NOW until the end of September.
Thanks for stopping by today!