Know someone who needs to remember to Enjoy Today? But, this beautiful card can be a Birthday Card too and it’s so easy to make.
How to DIY:
- Basic Black Cardstock: 8 1/2′ X 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper: 4 1/2″ X 3 1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: approximately 4 1/2″ X 4 1/2″ (just enough to stamp the large Magnolia flower)
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink pad to stamp the large Magnolia flower and use your die cut machine to die cut the flower with the coordinating die.
- Use sponge daubers to add Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow and Daffodil Delight to sponge colors on the Magnolia. Once you ink up the dauber remove excess ink on scratch paper before you start to color the Magnolia. This will ensure you get a smoother color application.
- Adhere the DSP to the cardbase, aligning to the leftmost edge.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the Magnolia Flower to the card.
- Use the long stitched rectangle die to cut out the Enjoy Today sentiment and adhere to the card.
- Use a couple of glue dots to attach a Whisper White Bakers Twine bow at the base of the Magnolia.
*before sales tax & shipping
Get a FREE Card Kit in the mail to make the this beautiful Magnolia Lane card when you place a min. $50* online order AND you use HOST CODE: KV4GZ3GR.
Deadline to register for my Daisy Lane Class To Go is quickly approaching. Deadline to register is July 20! Go to the menu above and click on the Class To Go Kits page for all the details or see the video.
Just a reminder that Bonus Days are here until July 31! Earn a $5 Bonus Code off any order in Aug. No limit on how many Bonus Codes you can earn!
Wow, can you believe the weekend is almost here? Thanks for stopping by today and remember to enjoy today!