Do you want to know how to make a quick flower embellishment? The quickest and easiest way is to use the Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape found on page 172. There are 2 rolls of washi tape, one consists of beautiful individual flower petals and the other roll of washi tape has random text on it. I just pulled off 5 petals and stuck them down on my card. The petals are self adhesive. Super quick birthday card! Here’s today’s card:
How to DIY:
- Merry Merlot Card base – 11′ X 4 1/4″ score and fold at 5 1/2″
- Designer Series Paper – 2″ X 4 1/4″
- Whisper White cardstock to stamp sentiment and punch out with a 2″ circle punch
- Crumb Cake cardstock scrap and punch a 2 1/4″ circle to layer behind the sentiment
- 4 /14″ strip of washi tape
- Merry Merlot cardbase front embossed with the Layered Leaves embossing folder
- Perennial Essence Vellum – use the Leaf punch to punch out 2 sets of leaves. Use glue dots to adhere the vellum leaves.
You can still register for the Bird Ballas Online Stamping Class. You can get this FREE class when you place a minimum $50* online order from June 4-15th using my exclusive ONLINE CLASS HOST CODE: S2F2QBBR or you can purchase the class for $20. See all the details here.
These are the products I used to make my project. If you need to purchase anything simply click on any product photo below and you will be directed to my online store website or you can click on my signature at the bottom of this blog post. You can also contact me either by phone or e-mail.
I had a good Make-it-Monday creating with some new catalog products. The washi tape flower was fun and easy to do and I made several cards in a just a few minutes. If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator I’d love to yours. Make sure you see the new catalog, it’s on my website – just click on the cover. Thanks for joining me today. Have a wonderful rest of the week, as for me – I’m heading back to my stamp studio!! Fun times!