As the month of May comes to an end we must say goodbye to 2 of my favorite colors, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist. These are 2 of the 5 In-Colors from the 2017-2019 In-Color Collection that are retiring, but the good news is that we will now have 5 new In-Colors available June 4! I will share the new In-Colors in another blog post.
You will find the DIY instructions and the products I used to make this card towards the bottom of this post. Keep reading!
Here’s a card we made during Sunday’s card class.
Fortunately, the Flourishing Phrases stamp set will still be available and is on page 35 in the new Annual Catalog. I think Flourishing Phrases is often overlooked but there are many phrases (sentiments) for our card making needs.
These are the products I used to make today’s card. If you need to purchase anything simply click on any product photo below and you will be directed to my online store website or you can click on my signature at the bottom of this blog post. You can also contact me either by phone or e-mail.
Use this month’s HOST CODE: FRH7QHCV to receive a free gift from me with any $35* order in your hand stamped card in June!
Reminder: If your order is over $150* please don’t use the host code because you also earned Stamping Rewards. Stamping Rewards start at a minimum $15 and you will also receive a free gift inside your hand stamped card I’ll mail in June.
*before sales tax/shipping – Limit one gift per month per customer
How to DIY:
- 1/2 sheet of Berry Burst cardstock, scored in the middle to make a card base,
- 3″ X 4 1/4″ Wood Texture Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- 2 3/4″ X 2 3/4″ Whisper White cardstock & a scrap piece to stamp the sentiment
- (Note that I stamped the flower twice and fussy cut out the center of one to make a smaller floral image.)
- Stamp the largest floral image in Berry Burst ink on the Berry Burst cardstock.
- Use dimensionals behind the white square and to the smaller image.
- Use rhinestones to embellish the floral centers.
For a complete list of what is retiring out of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog click on this link: Completely-Retiring-Stamp-Sets-2018-2019 with Page Numbers
Thanks for reading this far. It is an extremely busy time of the year. I appreciate your comments and hope that you make time for yourself and factor in time to be creative.
Have a wonderful day!