Hope you had a great week-end. Today’s project features retiring and returning products. Remember many of these great products will retire at the end of May or until supplies last.
The items that I used on this card that are retiring include:
- Life is Grand stamp set (I LOVE this set!)
- Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper
- Share What You Love Embellishment Kit
- The Big Shot (Stampin Up is working to replace the Big Shot with something awesome, but we don’t know what that is yet.)
Returning Products include:
- Rich Razzleberry cardstock and ink pad
- Delicate Lace Edgelits
Here’s the list in case you missed it: Completely-Retiring-Stamp-Sets-2018-2019 with Page Numbers
These are the products I used to make my project. If you need to purchase anything simply click on any product photo below and you will be directed to my online store website or you can click on my signature at the bottom of this blog post. You can also contact me either by phone or e-mail.
*Use this month’s HOST CODE: Q7SVZD79 to receive a free gift from me with any $35* order in your hand stamped card in May!
Reminder: If your order is over $150* please don’t use the host code because you also earned Stamping Rewards. Stamping Rewards start at a minimum $15 and you will also receive a free gift inside your hand stamped card I’ll mail in May.
*before sales tax/shipping – Limit one gift per month per customer
Thank you for joining me today. I hope I inspired you to make some quick & cute cards for your family and friends!