If life gives you lemons, squeeze it for all it’s worth! I love that sentiment and the Lemon Zest stamp set and Lemon Builder Punch make for easy card making when you need to send some encouragement to the people in your life.
I made today’s card with several items on the soon-2-b retired list so if you love them, you need to get them NOW before May 31 because items on that list are while supplies last. The retiring items on this card include the Lemon Zest stamp set, Lemon Builder Punch, the Oh My Stars embossing folder and the Lemon Lime cardstock, ink and refill. The Lemon Lime Zest ribbon on this card is no longer available. You can find the items listed in this post – just keep reading.
In case you missed it in previous posts, here’s a list of retiring products: Completely-Retiring-Stamp-Sets-2018-2019 with Page Numbers
These are the products I used to make my project. If you need to purchase anything simply click on any product photo below and you will be directed to my online store website or you can click on my signature at the bottom of this blog post. You can also contact me either by phone or e-mail.
*Use this month’s HOST CODE: Q7SVZD79 to receive a free gift with any $35* order, before sales tax and shipping to get your free gift from me in your hand stamped card in May!
Reminder: If your order is over $150* please don’t use the host code because you also earned Stamping Rewards. Stamping Rewards start at a minimum $15 and you will also receive a free gift inside your hand stamped card I’ll mail in May.
*before sales tax/shipping – Limit one gift per month per customer
How to DIY:
- Cardbase: Lemon Lime Zest cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Daffodil Delight cardstock card layer: 5 1/4″ X 4″
- Whisper White cardstock card layer: 5″ X 3 3/4″
- Take the Whisper White cardstock layer and place approx 2/3rd of it into the embossing folder. You want to partially emboss it so you can stamp the sentiment towards the bottom 1/3rd of the cardstock. Refer to photo.
- Stamp the lemon, 2 lemon slices and the leaves on scratch pieces of white cardstock. Use the Lemon Builder Punch to punch out the lemon, lemon leaves. Use the 1 3/4″ circle punch (which is also retiring) to punch out the lemon slices. Take one of the lemon slices and cut it in half to give you a lemon wedge.
- Use Black ink to stamp on the lemon.
- Use stampin dimensionals to attach the lemons, lemon slices and leaves to the card front. You can add a piece of ribbon or cardstock.
It’s Monday – SQUEEZE it for all it’s worth!