Monday’s call for a bright and cheery card for a dear friend! No April Fool’s joke! While Sale-A-Bration ended yesterday, the awesome products in the Occasions Catalog are still available. The Occasions Catalog runs through June 3, 2019 so you still have time to get the items I used to make this card.
Here’s the inside:
The Life is Grand stamp set is one of my favorite stamp sets. I love the font, the sentiments are large enough to make a quick card AND it contains sentiments for the inside of the card too! Oh and the stamp set is one of the DistINKtive styles. DistINKtive stamps are manufactured in such a manner that you achieve different depths of ink color from the same stamp. What’s not to love?
Quick update on the the following products, if the following two items are on your Wish List, I recommend you place an order ASAP as these have been EXTREMELY popular and have been on back-order status. The Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots are available today but the Bitty Blooms Punch pack is due to arrive on April 15. If you order now, you’ll be one of the first to receive it when they arrive at the SU warehouse. If the demand for the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack exceeds the number expected by April 15, you won’t be able to order them until ANOTHER shipment comes in and that could be a couple of months. Just warning you of what could happen with some of the most popular items.
- Enamel Dots Happiness Blooms item #148805 available April 1, 2019
- Bitty Blooms Punch Pack (contains 4 punches) item #148532 estimated availability April 15, 2019
If you want to try your hand at making today’s card here’s how to DIY.
How to DIY:
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 8.5″ X 5.5″ scored at 4.25″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4.25″ X 2″ (stamp your greeting in Lovely Lipstick ink, leave room on the left for paper punched flowers)
- Cardstock scraps in Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, Call Me Clover & Lovely Lipstick and use the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack to punch out assorted flowers and leaves from the cardstock scraps.
- Use Whisper White Bakers twine to tie a bow and attach with a glue dot.
- I used the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots for the flower centers but one of the Bitty Blooms Punches a flower center circle too.
Today is the day that Stampin Up! releases several storage solutions for your favorite craft items! If you missed the video I posted on Wednesday you can see it here. Here’s a flyer with the prices: 04.01.19_STORAGE BY SU FLYER