This bright card fits in a regular A2 sized envelope but it has a sweet surprise. This is a fancy fold card called a Double Easel Card because it stands on its own much like an easel. Here’s today’s bright and cheerful birthday card.
Pretty fancy, right? It’s pretty easy for you to Do It Yourself, just keep on reading.
If you need to purchase anything simply click on any product photo below and you will be directed to my online store website or you can click on my signature at the bottom of this blog post. You can also contact me either by phone or e-mail.
*Use this month’s HOST CODE: Q7SVZD79 to receive a free gift with any $35* order, if your order is $150 or more before sales tax and shipping don’t use the HOST CODE so you can receive your Host Rewards AND get your free gift from me in May!
Reminder: If your order is over $150* please don’t use the host code because you also earned Stamping Rewards. Stamping Rewards start at a minimum $15 and you will also receive a free gift inside your thank you card I’ll mail in May.
*before sales tax/shipping – Limit one gift per month per customer
How To DIY:
- Whisper White Cardstock card base: 4 1/4″ X 11″ scored at 5 1/2″ and cut another piece: 3 3/4″ X 2 1/4″ where you will stamp a sentiment (in this example I stamped “Make a Wish” using the Life is Grand stamp set.)
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock: 4″ X 10 1/4″ scored at 2 1/2″ X 5″ and attach this piece to the Thick Whisper White cardstock card base.
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper (DSP):
- 5″ X 3 3/4″ mount this piece to the top of the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock
- 3 3/4″ X 2 1/4″, mount the coordinating piece to the front panel of the card
- Melon Mambo Cardstock: use a scrap piece to cut out a scalloped oval and mount a candy jar image you cut out or use the coordinating dies using the Jar of Sweets Framelit dies (item #148524) from the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper.
- I used a 4″ piece of Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon (retired) and tied it into a know and attached it to the base of the candy jar cut out.
The items in the Occasions catalog are still available.
Don’t forget to order your cardstock, ink pads, ribbon and ink pad refills in the retiring colors. The retiring colors include:
Need a storage solution? You can organize your craft supplies with the new Stampin’ Up! Storage Solutions.
I hope you make a double easel card, it’s a fun way to surprise that special someone. Thanks for stopping by today!