These are the projects I’ll be sharing on Facebook Live on Thursday, April 25, 2019.
Here’s the link to the video: Video link
Below are the measurements for the projects:
Measurements for the Lemon Tag Topper Project:
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock: 2″ X 5 1/2″, scored at 2 3/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock scraps to stamp the lemon and leaves.
- Use Tear & Tape to adhere to the 2′ X 8″ Cellophane Bag
I added a couple of Lemonade drink packets, a straw and lemon flavored candy into the 2″ X 8″ cellophane bag, but you could any any treat.
Measurements for the Lemon Acetate Birthday Box:
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper: 1 1/2″ X 12″. This will be your belly band around the acetate box.
- Use the largest circle in the Stitched Shapes dies to cut out a circle from Pear Pizzazz cardstock
- Whisper White cardstock scraps to stamp the lemons, leaves and the Happy Birthday sentiment.
- Use the 1 3/4″ circle punch (item # 119850) to punch out the lemon slice. The 1 3/4″ Circle Punch is on the retired list too!
I added a mug cake and topping into the acetate box and a couple of yellow birthday candles. You could also include a gift card.
Instructions for the card were posted on Monday, you can find it here.
The following items are on the Retiring List, you can find them listed on the Product List below. You can click on the picture and it will take you directly to my online store:
- Lemon Lime Twist inks, ink refills and cardstock
- Share What You Love Designer Series Paper
- The Lemon Zest and the Lemon Builder Punch
- 1 3/4″ Circle Punch