Hello paper crafters!
I’m going to be showcasing some of my favorite products that are on the retirement list. I made this easy, fun and bright card with the soon-2-B retired Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and ink. Here’s my card:
How to DIY:
- Use a half sheet of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and score in the middle for a card base.
- Place your card base (the back side of the card) on the Simply Scored score board and start scoring the cardstock 3-4 times. Leave about 1 ” free of score lines so that you can attach a 1″ piece of gingham designer series paper to the front of the card and then flip it to the backside again and continue to score 3-4 lines. It gives your card an interesting texture.
- Use Whisper White Cardstock scraps to stamp 2 daisy images and sponge on some Daffodil Delight ink onto the stamped daisies.
- Use the Daisy Punch to punch out both daisies and use your bone folder to curl the daisies.
- Glue the daisies alternating the placement of the daisy petals. Use a 1/2″ circle punch to punch out a flower center out of a small scrap of Daffodil Delight cardstock and glue to the daisy centers.
- Add a Faceted Gold Gem to the flower center.
- Use the Leaf punch to punch out the leaves in Vellum.
- Tie a small bow with the Whisper White Bakers twine and attach with a glue dot.
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right side in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
Please note that all products in Lemon Lime Twist are on the retiring products list.
Here’s a much easier list to go through if you missed my post yesterday.The list on the Stampin’ Up! website can be a little confusing because they’ve listed the products that are being converted from wood mounted to cling mount so it might be interpreted as retiring. This link contains what is really being retired: Completely-Retiring-Stamp-Sets-2018-2019 with Page Numbers
Use this month’s HOST CODE: Q7SVZD79 to receive a free gift with any $35* order, before sales tax and shipping to get your free gift from me in your hand stamped card in May!
Reminder: If your order is over $150* please don’t use the host code because you also earned Stamping Rewards. Stamping Rewards start at a minimum $15 and you will also receive a free gift inside your hand stamped card I’ll mail in May.
*before sales tax/shipping – Limit one gift per month per customer
These are the products I used to make my project. If you need to purchase anything simply click on any product photo below and you will be directed to my online store website or you can click on my signature at the bottom of this blog post. You can also contact me either by phone or e-mail.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card. Just by adding a few scored lines gives this card some added interest to the bright Lemon Lime Twist cardstock. Remember that items on the retiring list are “while supplies last.”
Have a wonderful Wednesday! Come back tomorrow for another fun card.