I’ve had so much fun with all the products in the Occasions Catalog as well as with the Sale-A-Bration items that I’m afraid I’ll run out time to share them all with you. Today’s card is a really quick and simple card for a Spring Birthday.
HOW TO DIY:
- Daffodil Delight: 4.25″ X 11″ scored at 5.5″
- Daffodil Delight Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper DSP): 5.5″ X 2″ (use the Tailored Tag punch to make the banner fishtail points)
- Highland Heather Gingham Gala DSP: 4.5″ X 1″ (use the Tailored Tag punch same as above)
- Stamp the butterflies with Tuxedo Black ink, use Daffodil Delight ink and Highland Heather ink to stamp and fill in the Butterfly wings.
- Use the 2″ Circle punch to punch out the stamped butterflies and attach the circle to a pearlized doily
- Tie a length of Highland Heather Organdy ribbon to the top of the fishtail banners (The Gingham Gala Organdy ribbon pack has sold out but use any coordinating ribbon you have on hand.)
- Sprinkle rhinestones or sequins as embellishments for some bling!
NOTE: Since some of the most popular items are out of stock the Pearlized Doilies and a few other items from the Annual Catalog are now available as FREE Sale-A-Bration items. You can choose to get 2 pkgs of Pearlized Doilies as a FREE item with a $50* purchase.
The Gingham Gala DSP is currently due to be back in stock on Mar 25. This paper is gorgeous!
*Use this month’s HOST CODE: QZQ79BUN to receive a free gift with any $35* order, if your order is $150 or more before sales tax and shipping don’t use the HOST CODE so you can receive your Host Rewards AND get your free gift from me!
If your order is over $50* and you use the Host Code: QZQ79BUN , not only will you earn a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item with your $50* order you will receive a package of embellishments inside your thank you card I’ll mail in April.
Reminder: If your order is over $150* please don’t use the host code because you also earned Stamping Rewards. Stamping Rewards start at a minimum $15. You’ll also earn 2 -3 Sale-A-Bration items and my gift of embellishments inside your thank you card I’ll mail in April.
*before sales tax/shipping – Limit one gift per month per customer
These are the products I used to make my project. If you need to purchase anything simply click on any product photo below and you will be directed to my online store website or you can click on my signature at the bottom of this blog post. You can also contact me either by phone or e-mail.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I’ve inspired you to make a card for someone special in your life!