Hi Paper crafting friends! Can you believe that we have only 6 more days in March 2019? Wow, that also means that Sale-A-Bration (SAB) will end too! Here’s one of the often overlooked FREE Level 1 SAB items. I hope you didn’t miss this awesome stamp set.
I love when a stamp set includes great sentiments. Here’s the inside:
How to DIY:
- Smoky Slate cardstock Cardbase: 8.5″ X 5.5″ scored at 4.25″
- NIght of Navy Cardstock: 5.5″ X 4″ & use the Seaside Embossing Texture to emboss
- Smoky Slate: approx 3.75″ X 2.75″ use the Layering Ovals to die cut a layer to use behind the Shimmery White Oval
- Stamp the image on Shimmery Cardstock with Stazon Ink
- Shimmery White cardstock: approx 3.75″ X 2.75″ use the Layering Ovals to die cut
- Use watercolor pencils to color in image or you can use your ink from the stamp pads. Remember to use Stazon or an archival ink if you are going to use water to blend your watercolor pencils.
- Use the Aqua Painters to blend the watercolor pencil
- Note: I used a white gel pen to add a moon at the water’s edge. (This is optional.) I forgot to mask off a moon shape before I colored the sky.
- Offset the Basic gray die cut oval behind the Shimmery White oval
- Tie a piece of Braided Linen thread around the card base and fray, unravel the ends.
- Attach a few sequins from the Butterfly Gala Sequins set (there’s a sheet of iridescent self-adhesive sequins)
- Stamp the Shell image on Whisper White card stock for the inside of the card and color with watercolor pencils. Since this is a small image on Whisper White I used a light touch with my Aqua Painter and it did not warp the cardstock.
*Use this month’s HOST CODE: QZQ79BUN to receive a free gift with any $35* order, if your order is $150 or more before sales tax and shipping don’t use the HOST CODE so you can receive your Host Rewards AND get your free gift from me!
If your order is over $50* and you use the Host Code: QZQ79BUN , not only will you earn a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item with your $50* order you will receive a package of embellishments inside your thank you card I’ll mail in April.
Reminder: If your order is over $150* please don’t use the host code because you also earned Stamping Rewards. Stamping Rewards start at a minimum $15. You’ll also earn 2 -3 Sale-A-Bration items and my gift of embellishments inside your thank you card I’ll mail in April.
*before sales tax/shipping – Limit one gift per month per customer
These are the products I used to make my project. If you need to purchase anything simply click on any product photo below and you will be directed to my online store website or you can click on my signature at the bottom of this blog post. You can also contact me either by phone or e-mail.