How sweet it is – today! Why? Well it’s Friday for one thing and it’s also the first day of the Second Release of Sale-A-bration items.
But first I want to share this sweet birthday card with minimum stamping. It’s really a super easy card to make by using the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper and some colorful cardstock. Yes, new items that you can earn free with a qualifying order. You can see the pictures and videos I’ve attached in case you’re interested. I know you are! You can see them below after my card’s product list. You can also find the card measurements and instructions after the videos.
The following products were used to make this card. If you need any of the items, just click on any item and it will take you directly to my on-line store and your products will ship directly to your home in a relatively short time!!
Use this month’s HOST CODE 62RQEVWJ to receive a free gift with any $35 (before tax & shipping) order, if your order is $150 or more before sales tax and shipping don’t use the HOST CODE so you can receive your Host Rewards AND get your free gift from me!
Here’s a look at the new Sale-a-bration items you can earn (FREE) with a qualifying order. I’m also sharing a couple of quick videos spotlighting some of the items.
Product List – Second Release Items
My DIY card :
Dimensions & Instructions:
- Coastal Cabana card base. (1/2 sheet cardstock)
Pineapple Punch cardstock: 5 1/4″ X 4″
DSP: 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ (Cut this piece in half which is at 2 3/8″) and flip one piece so you have one side showing and the other side showing as well.
- Use a scrap piece of Whisper White to stamp the “Sweet Wishes” sentiment using Coastal Cabana ink pad.
- Use the Tailored Tag Punch to punch out the sentiment and a scrap piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock. Cut the Pineapple Punched piece in half and layer to the back of the sentiment.
- Attach approx. 4 1/4″ of White Flax ribbon over the seams where the DSP meet.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to attach the sentiment strip to the card and embellish with Glitter Enamel Dots or other small embellishment.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week-end and get some crafting done!