Welcome to the last card in my Meant to Be Card Series. This is card #6 and while this card can be used as a Valentine’s Day Card it’s also a nice anniversary card. I’m sure you know people who were “meant to be” together, right?
The double sided All My Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) is a beautiful paper that can be used beyond Valentine’s Day because while one side has hearts the opposite side has hearts and flowers and can easily be used for lots of other occasions. I especially like the combination of pinks with the Stampin Up! Crumb Cake color.
In case you missed my long post and cool tip on how to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items by purchasing a Paper Pumpkin subscription, you can go back to Friday’s post and get all the details here.
How to DIY card #6:
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – 4.25″ X 11″ scored at 5.5″ (this is a top folding card)
- All My Love DSP – 5″ X 2″
- Petal Pink Cardstock – 5.25″ X 4″
- Scrap pieces of Whisper White and Lovely Lipstick Cardstock to die cut 2 hearts. Use the Lovely Lipstick scallped heart and the Whisper White heart from the other to assemble the card focal point. Stamt the Meant to Be sentiment on the Whisper White heart and mount them with Stamping Dimensionals.
- Use a scrap piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock to cut a small banner to attach to the DSP.
- Use scrap pieces of Silver Glimmer Paper to die cut a couple of small hearts and glue in place and scatter a few rhinestones for some added bling.
Here’s what I used to make today’s card. Use this month’s HOST CODE 62RQEVWJ to receive a free gift with any $35 (before tax & shipping) order, if your order is $150 or more before sales tax and shipping don’t use the HOST CODE so you can receive your Host Rewards AND get your free gift from me!
Are you looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be yours! Contact me to get copies of the current catalogs.
Make sure you come back on Wednesday for some awesome new products and inspiration!