Happy Make-it-Monday! Do you have the day off today? I have an easy and bright birthday card you can make. The large sentiments in the Life is Grand stamp set makes it really easy to make today’s card. I especially like that the Life is Grand stamp set has coordinating stamps for the insides of the card.
How to DIY:
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: 11″ X 4 1/4″ & 4 1/4″ scrap strip
- Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper(DSP): 5 1/4″ X 4″ & 2″ X 3/4″ small strip
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ X 4″ & 4 1/4″ X 2″
- (Refer to the photo for placement.)
- Score the 11″ X 4 1/4″ Calypso Coral cardstock at 5 1/2″
- Attach the Happiness Blooms DSP to the card front
- Use the Calypso Coral ink pad to stamp the Make a Wish sentiment on the 2″ Whisper White cardstock
- Adhere the coordinating 3/4″X2″ DSP to the left side of the stamped sentiment
- Use the 4 1/4″ Calypso Coral scrap strip and use the scalloped framelit die to cut a scalloped edge and attach to the bottom of the sentiment strip
- Cut a strip of the Tulle Polka Dot Ribbon and tie into a knot and adhere
- Use the Calypso Coral ink pad to stamp the sentiment for the inside of the card onto Whisper White cardstock.
- Attach a metal candle embellishment to the 4 1/4″ X 2″ sentiment strip. (The candle embellishments have an adhesive back.)
I hope you enjoyed my easy birthday card. You can find the Life is Grand stamp set in the Occasions Catalog and don’t forget there’s new Sale-A-Bration items. Here’s a look at them.
Use this month’s HOST CODE 62RQEVWJ to receive a free gift with any $35 (before tax & shipping) order, if your order is $150 or more before sales tax and shipping don’t use the HOST CODE so you can receive your Host Rewards AND get your free gift from me!
Here’s the list of items I used to make this card, but you can use the what you have. Just click on the pics below if you need anything.
Are you looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be yours! Contact me to get copies of the current catalogs.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope it’s the start of a wonderful week for you.