Hello paper crafters! I have a fun project for you today and I also have a video on how to make this easy gift card holder. I hope you like my video, it has very little editing because I’m using my iPad to edit it. Lots of new technical things to overcome. Anyway, I hope you subscribe to my YouTube channel too! Here’s today’s project.
Here’s what it looks like on the inside:
How to DIY:
- Use the Stitched Rectangles to cut 3 rectangles (starting with the largest and going down in size to the 4th one. Approx. size: 4″ X 2 5/8″
- Cut 3 rectangles, 1 in DSP, 1 in Whisper White and 1 in Gorgeous Grape.
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper (DSP) 6 ½” X 1” and 5 ½” by 1”
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 ½” X 2 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Scrap piece Granny Apple Green cardstock
- Scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock
- Gorgeous Grape Ribbon: 4 ½”
See my video for assembly instructions. Click here: Gift Card Video Tutorial
FREE VIDEO SPECIAL: If you use the HOST CODE EC2TKRS6 when you place a minimum $35 order (before sales tax & shipping) I will send you the supplies, cut and scored to make the gift card featured in this blog post except for the actual stamping, as per Stampin Up! policy I can’t send you stamped images. If your order is $150 or more before sales tax and shipping don’t use the HOST CODE so you can receive your Host Rewards AND you will get your free Video Special from me!
The FREE VIDEO SPECIAL EXPIRES AT MIDNIGHT FEB 23, 2019.
Thanks for stopping by and watching my video. I plan on making better videos as I learn the ropes and overcome some technical issues. I do hope you subscribe to my YouTube channel as it will encourage me to make more so I can share more projects with you . Have a great day!