I’m sharing one of the Christmas cards I’ve made with my favorite bundle from the Holiday Catalog. If you don’t have a hard copy you can see both the Annual Catalog and the Holiday catalog on this blog. Just look for the catalog covers and click on them to see them online. BUT, I also have some exciting news – Online Extravaganza begins tomorrow – Friday! Keep reading and I’ll give you ALL the details.
Online Extravaganza will run for six days. During this time, we’ll be throwing three, 48-hour sales featuring a selection of products from the 2018–2019 annual catalog—all at 10% off! Each 48-hour sale will feature two product categories (e.g., paper, stamps, ink, etc.). When one sale ends, the next sale begins; this cycle will continue until Online Extravaganza is over. By the end of the 6 days, nearly every item from the annual catalog will have been on sale! This is big folks!
Between November 23 and 24, sale items include many items from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog (with a few exclusions). You can click on this link: Extravaganza Day1 to see an Excel spreadsheet with page numbers and the sale exclusions. You can print it out as you look through the catalog. Here are some of the products that are included in this sale:
- Designer Series Paper
- Specialty Papers
- Cards and Envelopes
- Embossing material
- Washi Tape
This is a great time to replenish your Stampin Up! cardstock – you know it’s the BEST! I’m also going to stock up on my envelopes, I always need envelopes! Have you been eyeing the designer series papers? Well, get them now!
Between November 25 and 26, sale items include many items from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog (with a few exclusions). You can click on this link:Extravaganza Day2 to see to see an Excel spreadsheet with page numbers and the sale exclusions. You can print it out as you look through the catalog. Here are some of the products that are included in this sale:
- Stamp sets (clear-mount, wood-mount, and photopolymer)
- Project kits
- Card kits
- Kit refills
- Memories & More
- Punch box kits
Ordering Deadlines – November 26, 11:50 PM (MT), 12:50 AM CST
Between November 27 and 28, sale items include many items from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog (with a few exclusions). You can click on this link:Extravaganza Day3 to see an Excel spreadsheet with page numbers and the sale exclusions. You can print it out as you look through the Annual catalog. Here are some of the products that are included in this sale:
- Framelits and Thinlits
- Ink Pads & Reinkers
- Stamp Blocks
- Cutting tools
- Embossing folders
- Scoring Tools
Ordering Deadlines – November 28, 11:50 PM (MT), 12:50 AM CST
Did you notice that markers and the Stampin Blends are on sale! I love my Stampin Blends (they are the alcohol based markers which give you perfect coloring and blending results.) I plan to finish collecting my set! Stamp pads and re-inkers are on sale too!
DIY SHOPPING STRATEGY:
Just some thoughts on how to develop your shopping strategy to make the most of Online Extravaganza:
- Pull out your 2018 Annual Catalog, dust it off and look at your Wish List
- I recommend you print out the Excel Spreadsheets I included in this blog post as you go through the catalog. I’m visual, I need to see the stuff.
- Take a quick inventory of what you need to restock (cardstock, ink, Stampin’ Blends, adhesives, reinkers, acrylic blocks).
- Identify stamp sets and dies and punches you may have overlooked or not yet purchased, (remember bundles are excluded but you can buy them at 10% off so it’s the same discount.)
- Make a list and identify which day you need to order..
- Place an order on the day of the sale. You might have to break up your wish list into 3 separate orders.
- 10% off an order over $69.50 (in the USA) is basically FREE SHIPPING. Did you know that? Any time you place an order less than $69.50 you’ll pay a minimum $6.95 shipping charge, but once your order is $69.50 or more your shipping and handling charges are 10%.
- For orders under $150, please include the following Host Code: QMJV72WX. If your order is $150 (before tax & shipping) YOU earn Host Rewards! Host Rewards are free stuff!
- If you want to take advantage of more than one sale, you’ll have to place more than one order (and that’s good for me too).
OK, back to today’s card. The following products were used to make this card. If you need any of the items, just click on any item and it will take you directly to my on-line store and your products will ship directly to your home in a relatively short time!!
Use this month’s HOST CODE QMJV72WX to receive a free gift with any $35 (before tax & shipping) order, if your order is $150 or more before sales tax and shipping don’t use the HOST CODE so you can receive your Host Rewards AND get your free gift from me!
So, after you finish your Thanksgiving feast grab your catalog and start your lists. I’m really excited about this sale and I hope you are too! I plan to stock up on Whisper White cardstock, adhesive, Stampin Blends and I still need to buy the re-inkers for the new ink pad colors that were introduced this year. Have a wonderful day! As always if you need info, just contact me!