I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are ready to enjoy the holiday season with some shopping. Well, Stampin’ Up! is having their annual Online Extravaganza but it’s different this year. Instead of just a few products on sale, they’ve opted to have just about everything in the Annual Catalog on sale for 10% off. There are some exclusions so read the exclusions carefully. I shared all the details yesterday and in case you missed it you can read about here. BUT, I thought that I’d dedicate this post to the sale that starts today and I’m sharing the Excel spreadsheet and the Shopping Strategies here again. I highly recommend that you read the strategies to get some insight on some things you might not have known before.
This 2 day sale is all about Paper and Embellishments:
Here’s a link that includes the items and the page numbers and well as some of the exclusions:Extravaganza Day1
Ordering Deadline – November 24, 11:50 PM (MT), 12:50 AM CST
DIY SHOPPING TIPS & TRICKS:
Just some thoughts on how to develop your shopping strategy to make the most of Online Extravaganza:
- Pull out your 2018 Annual Catalog, dust it off and look at your Wish List
- I recommend you print out the Excel Spreadsheets I included in this blog post as you go through the catalog. I’m visual, I need to see the stuff.
- Take a quick inventory of what you need to restock your craft stash (cardstock, ink, Stampin’ Blends, adhesives, reinkers, acrylic blocks).
- Identify stamp sets and dies and punches you may have overlooked or not yet purchased, (remember bundles are excluded but you can buy them at 10% off so it’s the same discount.)
- Make a list and identify which day you need to order them because each sale is divided into different product category. Today & tomorrow it’s on paper and embellishments.
- Place an order on the day of the sale. You might have to break up your wish list into 3 separate orders.
- 10% off an order over $69.50 (in the USA) is basically FREE SHIPPING. Did you know that? Any time you place an order less than $69.50 you’ll pay a minimum $6.95 shipping & handling charge, but once your order is $69.50 or more your shipping and handling charges are 10%.
- Please include the following Host Code: QMJV72WX and you will receive a handstamped card with a freebie. If your order is $150 (before tax & shipping) YOU earn Host Rewards! Host Rewards are free stuff and you still receive my Freebie.
- If you want to take advantage of more than one sale, you’ll have to place more than one order (and that’s good for me too).
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you find some amazing shopping deals and enjoy your Thanksgiving leftovers. (I love Thanksgiving leftovers – my scale, not so much!)
Leave me a comment – what’s on your Wish List?