Happy Friday! Are you ready for some crafting fun? I mixed new products (Buffalo Check Background Stamp and the Swirls & Curls Embossing folder) from the Holiday Catalog and the Labels to Love stamp set and the Everyday Label Punch from the Annual Catalog to make my Halloween card.
I love that I can make custom background paper by using the Buffalo Check background stamp. Just imagine the possibilities with just one stamp!
How to DIY:
- Whisper White Cardstock: 8.5.” X 5.5″ scored at 4.25″ and a scrap piece to stamp the Halloween stamp
- Basic Black Cardstock: 5.25″ X 4″
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 5.25″ X 2.5″
- Use the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder to emboss the Basic Black cardstock and adhere to the Whisper White cardbase.
- Ink up the Buffalo Check Background stamp with the Tuxedo Black ink pad and stamp onto the Pumpkin Pie piece and adhere to the Basic Black layer. Note: the Buffalo Check Background will give you a distressed look, you will not get a solid black impression. This is not a stamp defect.
- Stamp the Halloween stamp from the Labels to Love stamp set onto a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Did you know that the Labels to Love stamp set can be used for many other occasions and there’s even a blank one so you can customize it?
- Use the Everyday Label to punch out the greeting and adhere it to the Pumpkin Pie/Buffalo check piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Basic Black Solid Twine and attach at the side of the sentiment with a glue dot. Done!
I hope you like my Halloween card where I mixed products from both catalogs.
The following products were used to make this card. If you need any of the items, just click on any item and it will take you directly to my on-line store and your products will ship directly to your home in a relatively short time!!
Use this month’s HOST CODE YW2AAGTW to receive a free gift with any $35 (before tax & shipping) order, if your order is $150 or more before sales tax and shipping don’t use the HOST CODE so you can receive your Host Rewards AND get your free gift from me!
Are you looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be yours! Contact me to get copies of the current catalogs.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fun and restful week-end! I hope to see you back here on Monday.