Can you believe it’s Wednesday and we’re facing the end of August. Time is flying by and the Blended Seasons bundle will only be available for a few more days. And before I forget, Bonus Days end on Aug 31 too!
I’ve had lots of fun with the Blended Seasons bundle as you can tell since this is Card #11 in the Blended Seasons card series. Card #11 features another quick, easy and cute card with a spotlight technique. A fellow demonstrator named Lisa inspired this card but I did change up a few elements to make it my own.
How to DIY:
- This is a regular A2 sized card. 8.5″ X 5.5″ scored at 4.25″
- I used the largest and mid sized framelit from the Stitched Seasons framelits and nested them to create a Petal Pink frame.
- I used a pencil to lightly trace the center of the frame onto the front of my card. This was so I could ensure I had enough white space to stamp my greeting stamp and to help with the random stamping of the large floral image around the perimeter of the card.
- Use Jet Black Stazon Ink to randomly stamp the large floral image around the perimeter of the card.
- I colored only part of the large floral image within the frame with the Watercolor Pencil Assortment 2 and blended with an aqua painter.
- Add stamp.in dimensionals on the back of the Powder Pink frame for added dimension.
- Last steps were to tie a bow with the Whisper White & Silver Bakers Twine, adhere with a glue dot and scatter a few clear rhinestones and done!
The following products were used to make this card. If you need any of the items, just click on any item and it will take you directly to my on-line store and your products will ship directly to your home in a relatively short time!!
Use this month’s HOST CODE SKPYFV4R to receive a free gift with any $35 (before tax & shipping) order, if your order is $150 or more before sales tax and shipping don’t use the HOST CODE so you can receive your Host Rewards AND get your free gift from me!
Are you looking for a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be yours! Contact me to get copies of the current catalogs.
Thanks for stopping by today, I’ll be sharing card #12, the last in my series on Friday! Have a wonderful Wednesday crafty friends.