I was waiting to share this gift card holder closer to Father’s Day but since this awesome True Gentleman Designer Series Paper, the stamp set and all the Chocolate Chip products are on the retired list so I decided to share it now so you don’t miss out on these gorgeous product. I often struggle to make masculine cards and paper craft projects but this bundle fits the bill. Here’s the gift card holder.
This is made to look like a matchbook. Here’s what it looks like once it’s opened.
Here it is with a gift card inside.
TIPS, TRICKS & REMINDERS:
- If you haven’t already done so, please review the retired list. The items on the retired list are available “as supplies last.”
- The Truly Tailored bundle is retiring BUT the Tailored Tag punch is being carried over into the new catalog.
- Chocolate Chip cardstock, inkpad, ink pad refill and markers are retiring. I know this is a favorite color for many people so if you’re a big fan of Chocolate Chip order now!
- The True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (DSP) is a 12″ X 12″ paper stack that is also retiring. The paper is perfect for masculine projects. I’m sad to see it go!
Annual Catalog Retirement List: AC Retired List-US
Occasions Catalog Retirement List: OCC Retired List-US
How to DIY:
- Chocolate Chip cardstock: cut to 2 3/4″ X 8 1/4″ and score at 3 1/4″, 3 1/2″ and 7 1/4″
- True Gentleman DSP (cut 1 piece): 2 1/2″ X 2 1/2″ and another piece: 2 1/2″ X 3/4″
- Fold your Chocolate Chip cardstock and staple it close to the bottom so the top flap of the matchbook will slip in.
- Attach the DSP towards the top of the matchbook and the thin strip at the bottom to cover up the staple.
- Use a glue dot to secure one True Gentleman Button as shown.
- Wrap some linen thread around your fingers and attach to the matchbook with tape. Use the Chocolate Chip Inkpad to stamp the DAD sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock and use the Tailored Tag punch to punch it out.
- Attach it to the matchbook cover with dimensionals.
These are some of the products used to make this project. If you need to purchase anything simply click on any product photo below and you will be directed to my online store website or you can click on my signature at the bottom of this blog post. You can also contact me either by phone or e-mail.
Use this month’s HOST CODE R6PHMXPH to receive a free gift with any $35 (before tax & shipping) order, if your order is $150 or more before sales tax and shipping don’t use the HOST CODE so you can receive your Host Rewards AND get your free gift from me!
Thanks for stopping by today! I normally don’t share a post with you until Friday but I had to alert you to some favorite products on the Retirement List! Have a wonderful day!