Are you ready for Spring? I am! It’s been wonderful to see flowers springing from the earth all around us, well at least here in the Texas Panhandle. The spring flowers inspired my card today.
I LOVE the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set, my picture does not do it justice. This is a “must have” in your stamping supplies because these flowers can be used for ANY card giving occasion and it’s so easy to just stamp in color and boom! it’s done. Personally, I love to color in images but sometimes I have a card emergency (you know what that is – when you suddenly realise you need to have a card.)
Wouldn’t a set of these be a great gift idea? Oh, that idea just popped into my head and I think I’ll make such a set this week-end and share it with you on Monday.
TIPS, TRICKS & REMINDERS:
- The Heartfelt Blooms stamp set is one of the free items you can earn during Sale-A-Bration. Remember Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31 and this set will not be available after the 31st.
If your order is over $30* and you use the use the MARCH Host Code: 2GZWVTM2 I have a surprise for you in your hand stamped thank you card in April!
If your order is over $150*, please don’t use the Host Code. Why? Because I don’t want you to miss out on the Stampin’ Rewards that await you! Rewards start at $15 in FREE product AND receive the surprise as well!
HOW TO DIY:
- Cardstock dimensions: Crumb cake cardstock: 8.5″ X 5.5″ score at 4,25″ – this is the card base
- Bermuda Bay cardstock layer: 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″
- Whisper White cardstock: 4″ X 5 1/4″
Scrap pieces of Bermuda Bay and Whisper White cardstock to stamp and die cut the sentiment.
- Randomly stamp out the floral image on the Whisper White cardstock. Overlapping the images is perfectly fine.
- Attach a small strip of ribbon with glue dots and use a few dimensionals to adhere the sentiment ovals to the ribbon.
These are the supplies I used. If you need to purchase anything simply click on any product photo below and you will be directed to my online store website or you can click on my signature at the bottom of this post. Or you can contact me either by phone or email.
I hope you like my card or that it at least inspires you to use your arts & crafts supplies. Make sure you read my blog on Monday for another Make-it-Monday project. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week-end!