I have some Stampin Up updates in my Tips, Tricks & Reminders so scroll down to hear the latest. But first, I want to share a couple of beautiful birthday cards that were so simple to create.
You could really make these cards in any color and here’s yet another use of the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set to stamp a “happy birthday” greeting. The Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set has 24, yes, that’s right 24 different greetings. You probably can’t see that the Whisper White cardstock strip running across the card is embossed with the basket weave embossing folder. I used Calypso Coral (it appears more like Pumpkin Pie in this photo) and Sweet Sugarplum card stocks as my card bases.
TIPS, TRICKS & REMINDERS:
- Stampin Up! released additional Sale-A-Bration items, these items are found in the Annual Catalog BUT if you select any of these items as a FREE Sale-A-Bration you MUST use the special new item numbers. You can find those items by clicking on this link: 03.15.18_FLYER_3RD_RELEASE_SAB_US
- Some, but not all Stampin Blends are on back-order. They have been wildly sought after because you can color beautifully with them. You can still order them so you’ll be one of the first to receive them when new shipments come into the warehouse.
- The Basket Weave embossing folder will carry over into the NEW 2018-19 Annual Catalog BUT the Blossoming Basket Stamp set will not! I don’t know about you – but I love that basket of flowers for all sorts of card giving occasions – so if you love it as much as I do, you need to get it before March 31. Just saying.
- Remember that the 2016-2018 In-Colors will retire on May 31 and this means you will not be able to order the cardstock, stamp pads and stamp pad refills after that date. Please don’t wait until the last minute as supplies may run out before May 31 then. The 2016-2018 In-Colors are: Sweet Sugarplum, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo and Peek-a-boo Peach. In the USA look on page 184 in the Annual Catalog.
DIY HOW TO:
- Cardstock dimensions: Rich Razzelberry: 8.5″ X 5.5″ score at 4,25″ – this is the card base
- Rich Razzelberry layer square: 3.5″ X 3.5″
Shimmer Paper Square: 3.25″ X 3.25″
- Basket Weave Embossed Layer: 5.5″ X 2 1/8″
- If you are going to use Stampin Blends Markers these are alcohol ink based and your image needs to be stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad to prevent the image from smearing.
- Use the Stampin Blend Color Lifter to “lift” off mistakes or lighten colors.
If you need to purchase anything simply click on any product photo below and visit my online store website.
If your order is over $30* and you use the use the MARCH Host Code: 2GZWVTM2 I have a surprise for you in your hand stamped thank you card!
If your order is over $150*, please don’t use the Host Code. Why? Because I don’t want you to miss out on the Stampin’ Rewards that await you! Rewards start at $15 in FREE product AND receive the surprise as well!
*before sales tax and shipping – one surprise gift per month per customer
Have any questions? Just leave me a comment or contact me! I’ll be back on Monday with another project. Have a wonderful week-end!