Happy Monday stampers!
I have a really easy treat holder you can make in preparation for Valentine’s Day or Just Because, why wait for a special day to brighten someone’s day? Do it unexpectedly – it’s the best!
That gold foil heart is so shiny! Here’s the triangular treat holder side view:
You can whip up a bunch of these in no time. I’m adding a few Hershey Kisses to some, but remember to add glue dots or a strip of double sided tape to prevent the kisses from slipping out. I’m also making a few and adding some flavored chap stick to them. Here’s another idea – add a roll of quarters or dimes for your kids! I’m sure they’d LOVE that.
Here’s the “how to”:
- Cut a piece of Melon Mambo card stock: 5.5″ X 4.25″
- With the long side of the cardstock at the top edge of your score board, score at 1.5″, 3″ and 4.5″
- Cut a piece of Painted with Love Designer Paper (DSP): .75′ X 4″
- Cut out a small heart out of Gold Foil card stock using the Sweet & Sassy Framelits or use a Heart Punch.
- Fold all score lines, add the DSP to the front flap.
- Use a corner rounder to round the front flap corners (optional).
- Secure the triangular treat holder with an adhesive backed velcro piece or tie some twine or ribbon to keep the treat holder closed.
That was super E-Z and fun to make. Here’s what I used, click on any image and it will take you directly to that item on my online shop or click on my signature to get to the online shop:
Thanks for stopping by & have a great week! Remember that during Sale-A-Bration all $50 orders before sales tax & shipping you choose some exclusing stamps and other cool stamping stuff! In addition, I’ll send you a FREE gift if you place an order through my online store with a qualifying minimum $30 order before sales tax & shipping AND use the Host Code. If your order equals $150 or more, don’t use the Host Code but you still receive my FREE gift.